If you would like to get involved in planning the future of the area then contact the Parish Council or your local Village Partnership. You can get the details from this web site. If you are interested in local democracy and would like to be a Councillor in the future then check out the rest of our website or follow this link.
If you would like to contribute to the young persons’ pages on our website please contact Ian Thompson at Ian@coxhoeparishcouncil.gov.uk or the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Volunteering Opportunities with Coxhoe Parish Council
Are you looking for some work experience with children/young adults?
Do you want to make a positive difference to your community?
Would you like to gain new skills and experience?
Coxhoe Parish Council Youth Clubs may be able to help you achieve these things.
Why should you volunteer?
- Improve your self confidence and self esteem
- Enhance your CV
- Make your voice heard within the community and address the issues facing young people within the community.
- Make a positive difference to your life and the lives of others.
What can Coxhoe Parish Council Youth Clubs offer you?
- Our friendly staff will be available for support and guidance.
- Project workers will be able to provide you with ongoing mentoring and regular supervision.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in planning meetings for the youth sessions.
This is subject to a reference.
If you live in Coxhoe and Quarrington Hill area and would like to take part in some voluntary social action project s then get in touch with Ian our youth worker email@example.com or by giving Ian Thompson a ring/text on: 07403765269.