The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, and the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 (Sl 234)
1. Date of announcement: 31 May 2022
2. Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them. For the year ended 31 March 2022 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
C Llewelyn, Parish Clerk
Address: Coxhoe Village Hall, Front Street East, Coxhoe, Durham, DH6 4DB
Telephone: 0191 3773658 or 07988 283287
commencing on 1 June 2022
and ending on 14 July 2022.
3. Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
- the opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and
- the right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the Authority.
The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose during the inspection period at 2 above.
4. The auditor’s limited assurance review is being conducted under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 and the National Audit Office’ Code of Audit Practice. Your review is being carried out by:
Mazars LLP, The Corner, Bank Chambers, 26 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DF
5. This announcement is made by Claire Llewelyn, Parish Clerk.
A PDF version of the notice of appointment of date for the exercise of public rights for the year ended 31 March 2022 is here.