We are arranging two community engagement events to make progress on our third parish plan.
We have previously used the Parish Plan to set out the councils priorities after you have told us what you want us to do. By engaging our community we find out your views. We are then able to develop action plans with you to achieve what you want us to do.
The next two meetings are to be held as follows:
- Thursday 26 March, between 6.30 pm and 8.00 pm at Coxhoe Village Hall, and
- Saturday 4 April from 10.30 am to 12.00 pm at Quarrington Hill Community Centre
These meetings are to:
- begin the parish planning process
- understand community expectations
- be clear about what the Parish Council may be able to achieve
- find out who would like to join the working party
- decide who can help with surveys and other things, and
- how we can engage other people to become involved.
The meeting will explain the process and the role of the working group and about parish planning. They will help everyone to think about the timeline and how we want the plan to look.
We need people to come along to our events and participate in the development of the Plan. Remember it’s Your Village, Your Future, Your Say.
Find out more about past plans and current plan on our Neighbourhood and Parish Plan pages