Partnership working is key to the way we work. As a small but ambitious Parish Council with limited resources available we know that we cannot do everything ourselves. As so much of what we do cuts across a range of activities and services that are delivered by an equally diverse range of organisation. Working in true partnership is one of our strongest values.
Coxhoe Parish Council’s most recent Annual Reports have underlined the importance of partnership working. Again this year, a year of significant change and uncertainty, it has been proved that working with others is crucial to our achievements. From April 2009 we have been working with the new Durham County Council. We will continue to work well with all of our other key partners to improve Coxhoe and Quarrington Hill. We know that we cannot work in isolation. We know that our partners’ resources are stretched and the recession is having a significant impact on public spending. Progress can often be slow and frustrating. We are an ambitious Parish Council and we are getting things done through working with others. We respect them and their own priorities and constraints.
What can you find out in this section of the website?
This section of the website sets out who our key partners are and how we are working with them.
You can find out who are our other key partners and what we are doing with them to help look after the social and economic well being of our villages:
- Coxhoe Community Lost and Found
- Coxhoe Cares Coronavirus Community Response Volunteer Scheme
- Coxhoe Scouts Cubs and Beavers
- Coxhoe Village Hall
- East Durham Rural Corridor Area Action Partnership
- Emergency and contingency planning
- Employment Support Opportunities
- Future Leisure in Coxhoe (Flic)
- Funding Opportunities
- Highway Issues at Cornforth Lane and Green Crescent
- Keep Coxhoe Clean Campaign
- Limestone LinX
- Local Causes
- Old School House Site Redevelopment
- Promoting Healthy Living
- Quarrington Hill Community Centre
- Quarrington Hill Front Street Regeneration Scheme
- Quarrington Hill Village Partnership
- Footpaths Roads and Traffic Management
- The Police
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with other Partners