This page requires updating, we have it in hand.
Coxhoe Parish Council is financially healthy. It has strong financial management processes in place and full council monitors budget expenditure and income on a monthly basis. As a result you can be assured that we are taking great care in how we spend the money we earn, particularly from the council tax precept.
We seek to achieve value for money. We have undertaken a number of value for money reviews on items of our spending over the years and improved quality or made savings as result. All Parish Councillors have chosen not to receive any financial allowance to undertake their duties (despite the fact that it is legally possible to do so) and as a result it can prove that Members objectives are being driven by their commitment to Coxhoe and Quarrington Hill. We are committed to looking after our assets.
To back that up we have high standards in terms of things such as procedures, standards of conduct, customer care and management of risks. We feel therefore, that we have effective corporate governance.
We feel that our internal and external audit reports show that our auditors agree with us. Our Internal Auditor, Gordon Fletcher (M.I.I.A), states in his Annual Internal Audit Report:
‘The Internal Controls within the Parish Council are very good and the level of assurance given to members is high.’
You can access our most recent financial information, copies of audits reports and our asset register from the links below.
Financial Information and Audit Reports for 2017-18
Please note that this information relates to unaudited figures and are subject to approval by the Parish Council on 6th June 2018.
Please note that these reports are subject to approval by the Parish Council on 6th June 2018
Financial Information and Audit Reports for 2016-17
Information to be updated as soon as possible.
- November 2017: External Auditors Report 2016-2017
- November 2017: Coxhoe Parish Council Annual Return 2016- 2017
Financial Information and Audit Reports for 2015-16
- July 2016: External Audit Report Awaiting preparation
- July 2016: Coxhoe Parish Council Internal Audit Report April 2016
- June 2016: 2015-2016 Anticipated Outturn and Precept Calculation for 2016-2017
- May 2016: Coxhoe Parish Council Annual Return 31st March 2016
- May 2016: Statement of Accounts and Bank Reconcilliation 2015-2016
- TBA: 4 Year Financial Forecast Awaiting preparation
Financial Information and Audit Reports for 2014-15
- July 2015: External Auditor Report 2014-2015
- July 2015: Internal Audit Report 2014-2015
- May 2015: Annual Return 2014-2015
- May 2015: Statement of Accounts and Bank Reconcilliation 2014-2015
- April 2015: Coxhoe Parish Council 3 Year Financial Forecast November 2015
- April 2015: CPC 4 Year Financial Forecast
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.