Coxhoe Parish Council is made up of elected Parish Councillors and Officers. Please view each of the sections below for further information:
- Councillor Stuart Dunn (Chair)
- Councillor Mrs Kay Simpson (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Mrs Barbara Hepplewhite
- Councillor Mrs Wendy Lavelle
- Councillor Angela Appleby
- Councillor Colin Thirlaway
- Councillor Keith Pounder
- Councillor Adrian Hedley
- Councillor Darren Brown
- Councillor Julie Smith
- Councillor Graham Mills
There are currently two Councillor vacancies.
- Clare Llewelyn – Parish Clerk
- Karen Williams – Administration Assistant
- Ian Thompson – CYP Services Co-ordinator
- Ian Forster – Web Administrator (Voluntary)
Members Register of Interests
View Coxhoe Parish Council’s register of Member interests on the Durham County Council website.
Durham County Councillors
Councillors are here to represent your interests. If you have a problem, speak to the Councillors for your area.
As indicated above one of our roles as a Parish Council is to promote local democracy. That is the reason why our council meetings are fully open to the public. You might want to get engaged in the work of the Parish Council and a way to do that is to become a local Councillor. View our page about becoming a Parish Councillor for further information about how to get involved.